- Research-based mathematics activities, worksheets and word problems
- Designed for critical thinking and conceptual understanding
- Encourages risk free discovery and curiosity
- Automatic or teacher-driven assignments to students
- Aligned to your curriculum, designed by curriculum experts
- Available in 40+ languages, set at the student level
- Offer professional development: Provide teachers with proven resources and ongoing assistance
Schools receive real-time performance reports based on their curriculum, topics or textbook
Suggested Ways to Use Matific in the Classroom
Here are few reasons why Matific will help make Mathematics learning easier for teachers and students.
Matific is a collection of online Mathematics activities that teach students problem solving and critical thinking through discovery. We have been academically proven to improve test scores and to reduce anxiety.
We use game based principles to encourage students to learn through discovery, and we also have all the usual stuff schools may like such as worksheets, lesson plans, and of course real time reporting.
Matific’s content is completely browsable and searchable, and you can even designate any content specifically for schoolwork or homework, and all our content is aligned to your local curriculum or textbook.
If you like, you can use the Matific’s auto assign feature to assign 15 minutes of targeted and personalised work to your students each week, and then track their progress.
Most importantly, we’ve worked really hard to make sure students LOVE Matific.